To Our Valued Customers & Partners,
At Yuuto Nutrition, we value intentionality at every turn and care deeply about the health and well-being of our customers, employees and local communities.
With COVID-19 continuing to impact the world, we feel it’s important to update you on the necessary measurements we are proactively taking to ensure the well-being of our employees and protecting our ability to supply safe products during this critical time.
As a GMP manufacturing company, our employees are expected to adhere to their training on safety and standard operating procedures to ensure full compliance with all our hygiene and safety protocols.
Additional precautions are being taken to further mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission in our workplace:
- Employees are required to stay home if they show any symptoms of respiratory or flulike illness and will be sent home in accordance to this policy in the event they come to work.
- As this situation is evolving rapidly, with our team’s safety at the forefront, we are working on staffing rotations that may increase turnaround times but will allow us to continue fulfilling orders short of a state or federally mandated shut down.
- While we place great value on in-person meetings and industry events, all personnel have been instructed to limit travel unless otherwise necessary.
We are utilising electronic means of communication to fill in the gaps that this virus challenge has brought to face-to-face interactions.
Please trust we are taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously and will continue to do everything we can to minimise any supply disruption.
- Management has approved a buy-forward (inventory build) on potentially impacted items including ingredients and safety supplies.
- Current suppliers’ status is being constantly monitored during this pandemic. As of now, no critical disruptions have been identified.
This includes raw materials, components, packaging and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Our Management team is closely monitoring mission-critical items which, if missing, would shut down production. There is little to no risk currently.
We are aware of your health and business concerns and will continue to monitor the situation so that we can adjust plans as necessary.
- Please work closely with your sales and customer service representatives on any upcoming or open orders.
- We understand that you may be trying to proactively stock up on inventory. If this is the case, please work with your sales representative to update your forecast.
As always, we sincerely appreciate your loyalty and will continue to keep you informed as changes arise.
We hope you and everyone around you stay safe and healthy.
Yuuto Nutrition Team